Must-Have Products for Summer 2020
Every season it seems there is a new list of must-have products, and the summer of 2020 is no different. With all that summer brings with it – long days, shorts and flip flops, soft ice cream, and sunshine – it’s always fun to see what’s hot for the season.
This summer, there are plenty of cool products out there – some old and some new – that you might consider. Which of these do you need?
- ICEMULE Classic Large Cooler: It seems that every summer there are new coolers on the market. Unfortunately, lots of them are big and bulky and not practical to carry easily. But the ICEMULE Classic Cooler is easy to pack and carry with you just about anywhere! This one holds up to 20 liters and is made up of a soft, collapsible material that you can fill as much you need – or don’t need! It has a carrying strap for bringing with you and some fantastic reviews.
- Cuisinart 13-Piece Wooden Handle BBQ Set: When you head out to grill a steak or a delicious burger, wouldn’t it be handy if you could have all of your BBQ utensils in one convenient location? This set has everything you need to help you grill and in a handy carrying case! Just grab the case and get ready to grill!
- Vornado-660 Large Air Circulator: Do you love sleeping with a fan? Or could you use some additional help circulating the air in your home? Then this fan can really help move the air – and it’s relatively quiet, especially if you’re not a person who appreciates a little “white noise.”
- Lourdes 3-Piece Cast Iron Patio Bistro Set: Bistro sets are trendy for patios and balconies, but they are often black or gray in color and add no real pizzazz. If you want a bistro set that’s going to add some color and style to your outdoor space – this one does just that. There are several different colors to choose from – depending on your style preferences.
- Watermelon Windmill Cutter/Slicer: Watermelon is a favorite treat during the summer months, but it can be a pain to cut. This Windmill Cutter will have you enjoying your watermelon sooner rather than later.
- Cuisinart Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Sorbet Maker: Want to make ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet at home? Then consider getting a Cuisinart ice cream maker. It can sit on your countertop, and you can make all sorts of sweet concoctions this summer.
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: Portable speakers are great to have if you’re heading out for a picnic or to spend time at the park. BOOM has a great one that delivers a 360-degree sound and comes in several different colors.
- Kaufman 100% Cotton Velour Striped Beach and Pool Towel: The bigger, the brighter, the better when it comes to beach towels! These are all three of those things and come in a convenient 4-pack.
- Pressa Bottle Squeeze System Fruit-Infused Glass Water Bottle: If you bring a water bottle with you everywhere you go, take a look at this one from Pressa. It’s actually made of glass (with a silicone wrap to prevent breaking) and allows you to infuse fruit flavors!
- Car Coasters: Have you ever gone through the drive-thru, picked up a cold drink, put it in your cup holder, and then later found all sorts of condensation in your cup holder – making it wet and messy? Then get some car coasters! The sandstone helps to absorb all of that condensation – leaving your cup holders nice and clean.
Summer 2020 definitely has some fantastic must-haves that are going to help keep you cooler – either temperature-wise or just because you have some of these popular items!