Organize Your Kitchen With These Things
You’ve heard the expression that “the kitchen is the heart of the home.” It’s the place where meals are prepared. It’s where families sit down to enjoy dinner together. It can be a spot in the home where you unwind after work.
With so much happening in the kitchen, it’s also a place that can get cluttered – and quickly. You have pots and pans. Then there are all of the small appliances and kitchen gadgets. There are plates, platters, and serving dishes. And let’s not forget about the food!
Thankfully, there are lots of ways to get everything in your kitchen organized.
If you’re ready to tackle the kitchen and make it look spectacular, here are a few ideas to help.
- Expand-a-Drawer Utensil Trays: These trays are designed for those oversized or extra-long utensils that just don’t seem to fit anywhere – and then they just make a mess of your drawer. But, they can also be used for your standard forks, spoons, and knives. (And they’re also perfect for organizing the junk drawer.)
- ORG Metal Pot and Lid Organizer: Do you just throw your pots, pans, and lids in a cupboard and slam the door shut? And then, when you need to use them, do you make a ton of noise as you dig to find the right pan and the lid that fits? Use this organizer to avoid all of that racket – and find what you need to cook dinner quickly.
- iDesign Axis Over the Cabinet 2-Tier Kitchen Storage Basket Organizer: If you want to maximize your kitchen cabinet space – in particular, that space under the sink – then grab a couple of these. They go over the cabinet door and are ideal for storing those cleaning supplies you use often.
- Expandable Cabinet Shelf Organizer: Instead of piling all of your plates and bowls on top of one another – separate them! This shelf organizer can do that for you! And it expands to fit the width of your cabinets – plus it comes in two different colors.
- OXO Good Grips® POP 10-Piece Food Storage Container Set: Looking for a way to store some of your dry goods such as flour, sugar, and coffee? Then pick up this food storage container set from OXO. It has containers of various shapes and sizes and will make any space where you store food look much more organized.
- YouCopia StoreMore Adjustable WrapStand® Foil and Bag Organizer: If you have a collection of boxes for baggies, cling wrap, foil, parchment paper, and wax paper, you may be wondering what you can do to get these things organized? This adjustable stand can do that for you! It can hold up to six boxes.
- HomeIT Grocery Bag Holder: While having some plastic grocery bags around the house can be useful (for example, for lining small trash cans), they can quickly get out of control. This grocery bag holder can be mounted with screws or adhesive tape and gives you a spot to store your plastic bags.
- 2-Tier Lazy Susan: Lazy Susans are a great way to organize things – especially in a pantry, frig, or on the countertop near your stove. Place your most often used spices on it by the stove or use it in your refrigerator to give assorted condiments a convenient home.
- Over Sink Dish Drying Rack: Even with a dishwasher, you probably hand-wash dishes occasionally. This dish drying rack fits over your sink and will have your dishes dry in no time at all.
If your kitchen clutter is getting a bit overwhelming, try some of these organizers to get things back under control. With these items, you’ll have your kitchen looking great – and you’ll be able to find everything quickly and easily!