Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
If you own your own business or you’re thinking about starting your own business, you know that there’s a ton you need to know in order to make it a success. And, while you’ve done your homework and connected with experts, there’s always more to learn
That’s where a good podcast can help! And today, there are a ton of good ones out there! Here are just a few to check out.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire: John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 100 million listens of his 3000+ episodes, JLD has turned Entrepreneurs On Fire into a media empire that generates over a million listens every month and 7-figures of NET annual revenue 8-years in a row. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success is the modern day version of Think and Grow Rich with a revolutionary 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment.
- The GaryVee Audio Experience: Welcome to The Garyvee Audio Experience, hosted by entrepreneur, CEO, investor, vlogger, and public speaker Gary Vaynerchuk. On this podcast you’ll find a mix of my #AskGaryVee show episodes, keynote speeches on marketing and business, segments from my WEEKLYVEE video series, interviews and fireside chats I’ve given, as well as new and current thoughts I record originally for this audio experience!
- Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast: Pat Flynn from The Smart Passive Income Blog reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog. Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it’s traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home. Since 2008, he’s been supporting his family with his many online businesses, and he’s been openly sharing his wins, his losses, and all the lessons in between with the community of energetic but humble entrepreneurs who follow him. Self-proclaimed “crash test dummy of online business”, you’ll learn about building authority online, email marketing, building a team and outsourcing, content marketing, podcasting, search engine optimization, niche sites, social media strategies, how to get more traffic, creating online courses, affiliate marketing, and productivity tips so that you create something amazing without burning yourself out. It’s a mix of interviews, special co-hosts and solo shows from Pat you’re not going to want to miss.
- The BizChix Podcast: Host Natalie Eckdahl, MBA is a coach to high performing women. She is married with three children ages 6-19. Natalie helps women entrepreneurs own their role as CEO through her business trainings, on air coaching calls and expert interviews. Learn how to master your mindset, grow as a leader, refine your strategies, build your team and gain visibility in your industry. Natalie is also an expert in outsourcing at home and at work.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz: Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- The Mind Your Business Podcast: All entrepreneurs want to know the secret to success. James Wedmore, a seven-figure online entrepreneur, believes success is created by mindset over strategy, magic over metrics, and attitude over action. In this podcast, James untangles the common misconception that hustle and hard work are all it takes to be successful.
- The $100 MBA Show: Awarded Best of iTunes, The $100 MBA Show is a new kind of podcast where you simply get better at business with our practical business lessons for the real world. These no fluff episodes are packed with only the pure business building training you want. Omar Zenhom (@TheOmarZenhom) shares some of the best lessons, concepts, examples and insights from inside The $100 MBA training and community. Omar also calls upon some of the industry’s top experts as guest teachers on the show. Again, no backstories or promotions, just solid business lessons from the best in the game.
Podcasts are a great way for entrepreneurs to learn new things and stay up-to-date on best practices for their business – along with getting some inspiration from experts in the field. Take a listen to these podcasts and see what tips and tricks you pick up along the way.
***All podcast descriptions courtesy of Apple.