Deal Sites You Should Know About
When it comes to shopping who likes to save some money? Just about everyone! And who does a lot of shopping online? Just about everyone!
As online shopping continues to grow in popularity, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the number of sites available to search for deals. There are so many to choose from! If you want to make sure you’re checking some of the best sites available before you start shopping, here are a few to get you on your way.
- DealNews: This is by far and away one of the best deal sites around due to the sheer number of deals it offers. There are millions of products on sale and thousands of different retailers available. The site is updated numerous times per day, and you can easily set up email alerts for products or stores that spark your interest.
- Ben’s Bargains: Ben’s Bargains is very similar to DealNews. There are tons of products on sale and an excellent selection of retailers that you know and trust. The “Price History” data is a cool feature as you can see how today’s posted sale price compares to previous prices – letting you decide if you want to hold off until a lower price might appear.
- Brad’s Deals: If you want to know about products on sale, coupons, rebates, and more from over 3800 different retailers, then start at Brad’s Deals. The website is quite user-friendly and does a fantastic job of categorizing deals that might interest you. You can also sign up for a daily, twice-per-week, or weekly email alert that lets you know about some of the hottest deals available.
- Offers.com: You can search by store or by brand when you use Offers.com to help save you money. And, while lots of the offers are for online shopping, you can even find some coupons and discounts that can be used at stores in your area.
- SlickDeals: With a very active community, SlickDeals is updated frequently, and you can often find discount codes for the products you are looking to buy. Be sure to take a look at the “Popular Deals” located on the main page (right side) to see what is hot at the current moment with SlickDeals’ users – you might find a great deal on something you didn’t even know you needed.
- DealCatcher: Another deal site with items from over 200 retailers, you’ll find a wide variety of coupons and discounts on everything from clothing to electronics to kitchen appliances. DealCatcher also has an iOS app if you want to keep an eye on things while you’re on the go!
Like everything, using these deal sites to save you money takes some work. But, if you’re looking to purchase something specific, and not in a rush, setting up an alert is the way to go. You’ll receive an email when your item is on sale, and then you’ll be able to quickly make your purchase.
Do you use any of these deal sites? Which one is your favorite? Or, do you have another site to recommend that didn’t make the list? Share it with us – and help your neighbors save some money, too!