Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less!
What words come to mind when you think of the word: dinner? Perhaps you think:
You’re not alone! When it comes to fixing dinner – especially on a busy weeknight – these are often the words people associate with making dinner at home. But you don’t need to resort to takeout when you don’t have a lot of time to make a meal. You just need a few good recipes – that can be ready and on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Pasta with Mushroom, Chicken, and Sundried Tomatoes: Having a couple of go-to pasta dishes in your back pocket will make weeknight meals super easy! And there’s no need for jarred pasta sauce with this recipe. It’s rich and creamy, and you’ll love the addition of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon: Salmon can be prepared very quickly, but you need a glaze or sauce for it that will add some flavor. This glaze definitely has flavor and white it’s cooking, you can easily make some rice or a salad to go with it.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup: Chicken Cordon Bleu is a classic French dish, but it takes a while to prepare – so definitely not a typical weeknight meal. But if you want the flavors of this French classic – and in a hurry – make this soup. With some fresh bread or biscuits, it will warm you right up.
- Chicken Caprese Salad: Do you feel like you make the same salad all the time? Need something new to mix it up? This Chicken Caprese Salad will quickly become a favorite. You’ll love how fresh it tastes, and a chunk of bread or a cup of Minestrone soup would help round out your meal.
- Spaghetti Carbonara: Here’s another pasta meal that doesn’t involve your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce (not that there’s anything wrong with some jarred sauce). And, you probably have most of these ingredients in your refrigerator and pantry!
- Pad Thai: Is Pad Thai one of those dishes that you always order for takeout? No more when you try this recipe. It uses simple ingredients to create a dish packed with flavor – and Feasting at Home says it can be ready in about 15 minutes!
- Traditional Spanish Omelette: You probably make omelettes all the time, but have you ever made a Spanish omelette? It’s often served as a starter in Spain, but there’s no reason this delicious egg and potato dish can’t be served for dinner.
- Pizza Quesadillas: Want to make the whole family happy at dinner time? Then Pizza Quesadillas are the answer. You can fill them with your favorite toppings – which means there’s no complaining from picky kids!
- Cashew Chicken Stir Fry: Cashew Stir Fry Chicken is a great weeknight dish as you prepare it all in one wok (or fry pan). And you’re going to go crazy for the savory sauce in this dish!
- Buffalo Chicken Salad: Buffalo wings are good, but if you want to “healthify” your dinner just a bit, then try Buffalo Chicken Salad. All of those great Buffalo wing flavors in a salad that’s filled with vegetables.
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp: If you haven’t tried “sheet pan” meals yet, you need to! Easy to prepare and easy to clean up! This Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp is perfect over rice or pasta.
- Easy Smothered Pork Chops: You can have this classic American dish on the table in about 30 minutes, and you’re going to love the thick and rich mushroom gravy!
Weeknight meals don’t have to be complicated or involve takeout. Try one of these 30-minute meals and have a great supper on the table sooner rather than later.