Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Guess what’s coming up soon! Father’s Day! Yes, that special day to give a shout-out to your dad and tell him how much he’s loved and appreciated.
And, while you picked out the perfect card for him, have you decided on a present?
There are all sorts of dads – and they have all sorts of interests – and here are a few gifts that might work for your dad!
- TIJN Blue Light Blocking Glasses: If Dad spends a lot of time on the computer, gaming, or on his phone – he might like a pair of blue light blocking glasses – even if he doesn’t normally wear glasses. Blue light-blocking glasses can help block harmful UV rays and relieve eye fatigue. These glasses come in many colors, and they’ve got excellent reviews.
- Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28″ Outdoor Griddle: Does Dad like to cook and grill? Is he never happier than when he’s preparing a meal for his family? Then how about a Blackstone Adventure Ready Griddle? He can use this griddle to fix a big breakfast, some delicious hamburgers for lunch, and fajitas for dinner – plus so much more!
- Giant Jenga Party Game: With nicer weather here, it’s time to get outdoors. Why not challenge Dad to a game of Jenga – the GIANT version? It’s so much fun to play this oversized edition outside while enjoying the sun!
- Brew Share Enjoy Homebrew Starter Kit: While Dad may enjoy drinking a few craft beers, has he ever thought about making his own? Homebrewing is growing in popularity, and there are some great kits out there like this one from Brew Share that can get him started. You can choose from three different beers to make with this kit – so pick the one you know he’ll enjoy.
- Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager: When Dad comes home after a long day of work, he can relax with this gift! This Shiatsu back and neck massager will have him feeling better in no time.
- Mountain America Jerky Sampler: What’s Dad’s favorite snack? Does he like jerky? Does he have a sense of adventure? Then send him this Mountain America Jerky Sampler. It has some traditional beef jerky that he’ll love, but then it’s got some “exotic” ones made from elk, bison, alligator, and wild boar.
- Kindle Paperwhite: Do you have a dad who’s a bookworm? Then give him a Kindle Paperwhite. The Paperwhite is fantastic because you can read it outdoors in the bright sunlight easily – and the newest version is even waterproof. It comes in several colors and two different sizes of storage capacity.
- Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder for Golf & Hunting: This Gogogo Sport Laser Rangefinder might not make Dad a better hunter or golfer, but he’s sure to love this little piece of technology if he enjoys either of those activities.
- Cool Socks from the Sock Drawer: If Dad loves clothes – and for him, socks are a fashion statement – then you need to take a look at Cool Socks. They have so many great ones to choose from that you’ll have a hard time deciding!
- World Travel Map with Pins: Has Dad traveled the globe? Or is he looking forward to getting his passport out again? Then he can map out his adventures with this World Travel Map. He can put pins on the places he’s visited or those that are on his bucket list.
- Illustrated Family Portrait: How about giving Dad a family portrait? But not just any family portrait – an illustrated one? It’s so unique – and he’ll think of you every time he looks at it.
Don’t give Dad a tie or gift card this year – give him a present from this list! He’ll love your thoughtfulness and appreciate that you remembered him on his special day – Father’s Day!