Must-Have Beauty Products for Spring
Spring is here, and we need to put on a fresh face. Hydrate, protect, and glam up your look with the new trends of the 2018 beauty season. Every year, the products become better for you and more effective the more science gets involved. Put your best face forward by making these products “must-haves” in your medicine cabinet.
- Face Blanket Mask: This two-piece mask adheres to your face with no slippage. You can sleep in it, do the dishes, or even nap on the plane with it. It’s charged with ingredients to make your skin glow with a rejuvenated look. It’s more than your traditional clay mask. It infuses vitamins and nutrients directly into the collagen layer so you see immediate results.
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen: This non-greasy 40 SPF sunscreen protects your skin against every form of the negative rays. Science has shown us that it’s not just the UVA and UVB rays that age our skin. Radiant heat and other infrared light sources can also damage the skin even if it doesn’t leave a physical burn. This broad spectrum screen blocks every kind of harmful ray that could try to penetrate your skin.
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Eye: This revolutionary cream is chock full of wonderful things like Vitamin C, retinoids, and sodium hydraulate that brighten and tighten the under-eye area. The skin near the eye is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of the face. Regular face moisturizers are too heavy to go under the eye. Support your under-eye skin by giving it the nutrients that it needs to ward off bags and wrinkles.
- PCA Skin HydraLuxe Intensive Hydration: This cream is unlike any face moisturizer you’ve used before. It will react differently to the different environmental elements around you. If you are up in the arid mountains, then it will work differently than if you are soaking up the rays on a beach. It is able to react to the surrounding moisture and deliver the right amount of hydration to your skin accordingly.
- Maybelline New York Python Metallic Lip Kit: Your eyes aren’t the only thing that will shine–now your lips can too. With Maybelline’s new line of lip colors, you can tint your lips to the perfect shade, and then add a metallic glow over it. It’s fresh and modern with a funky twist. Plus, it’s not expensive. You can find these at local drug stores for $10.
- T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer: We primp, condition, and comb, but do we ever change out the tools that we use on our hair? It’s time to update from your old hair dryer to one that protects your hair from damage. This hair dryer comes with smart-pause technology where it will automatically turn off if you set it down. There are multiple heat settings, volumizing options, as well as two different nozzles to create different looks. It also looks beyond chic.
This Spring, the beauty trend is to go for a glowing natural face. Nothing looks better on your than your own healthy skin. Every product is created today with the utmost care. Hundreds of hours of research go into every product that is created. Use technology to your benefit and give yourself a little pampering this Spring!